- Names submitted for Mayor Stahl’s replacement
Staff Writer With the role of mayor currently being filled by East Brunswick’s business administrator, the council has until Feb 12 to decide on a long-term replacement. The Ea... More...
- Court date set for sports betting appeal
- Pair charged in robberies
- Residents weigh in on Six Flags solar project
- Old Bridge seeks measures to make Route 34 safer
- Town officials remain mum on shootings
- Aberdeen council discusses upgrades to Veterans Park
- Firefighters’ effort draws mayor’s praise
- Charter school officials remain silent
- Long Branch suspends 8 cops for not working
- Tickets on sale for Feb. 13 murder mystery
The Milltown Republican Organization will sponsor its Murder-Mystery Dinner 7 p.m. Feb. 13 at Milltown American Legion Post No. 25, JFK Drive. All proceeds will go to the Karen Collins and Sean Leary ... More...
- Rose sale to be held at two locations
- Edison Arts Society seeks artists for exhibit
- ‘Tea World in Africa’ planned for Feb. 20
- Adult care center to offer respite opportunity
- Boy Scout Troop 67 slates spaghetti dinner
- Time-banking workshop slated
- Jackson man perseveres in the face of challenges
From a very young age, music has always been a big part of Darrin Williams’ life. He caught the music bug in preschool performing a play, “Rockin’ Robin,” featuring the music o... More...
- Sadie is a perfectly precious puppy ... until she isn’t
- Healing hearts after losing a child
- Sore eyes, OK car?
- Bears, Falcons unable to match GMC tourney results
Correspondent High school wrestling teams often face the reality that last year’s success doesn’t necessarily translate to the next season. The results of the Greater Mid... More...
- Vikings’ boys extend hoops winning streak to six
- J.P. Stevens’ girls taking one-game-at-a-time approach
- Grabbing the rebound
- All-girl line contributing to Knights’ on-ice success
- Mustangs going into postseason playing best ball
- Mater Dei boys basketball team turning heads
- Redbirds trying to remain in race for Freedom Division title
- Caseys’ girls look to close regular season on high note
- Andrews wants to remain focused on running strong
- Charles E. Gillar
Charles E. Gillar passed away peacefully in his sleep on Jan. 27 at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, New Brunswick. He was 59. Born in New Brunswick, he resided in Old Bridge before moving to... More...
- Holland Kelton
- Frank Pallone Sr. dies at 92
- Donna Marie Grella
- Angelina Brock
- Frank J. Pallone Sr. dies at 92
- Mary Ziegler