This Just In
- Bulletin Board items
- Historical society sets ‘Along Raritan River’The South River Historical and Preservation Society will offer a program titled “Along the Raritan River: South Amboy to New Brunswick” 7 p.m. Ap... More...
- Hotel to become centerpiece of transit village
- Edison school budget brings $52 tax hike
- Howell panel considers redistricting for 2015-16
- Funding supports behavioral health screenings for those affected by Sandy
- New plan has Jersey Freeze staying at site
- Middletown unveils new command center
- Teacher earns ticket to space camp
- Basie screens heavy metal documentary
- Long Branch keeps cabs waiting
- Rummage Sale set for April 25, 26 at church
The Elizabeth Circle of Spotswood Reformed Church, 429 Main St., across from the post office, will hold its annual Spring Rummage Sale 4-8 p.m. April 25 and 10 a.m.-noon April 26. For more information... More...
- BULLETIN BOARD
- COMMUNITY BULLETIN BOARD
- Candidates to debate during April 29 forum
- Thomas Jefferson High School seeking alumni
Q: During a recent trip to Florida, we were almost in a horrible wreck when the pickup in front of us, going about 50 miles an hour, swerved and the trailer he was hauling came unattached.read more More...
- He is not on board with saying goodbye
- Residents need to start conserving water early
- ARE WE THERE YET
- How to avoid pet medication toxicity
- Curley: County health care facilities must be privatized
- Locked in on the pitch
Sayreville War Memorial High School’s Rebecca Wehrle rips into a pitch during the Bombers’ April 10 game against South Brunswick in Parlin. The Bombers pulled out a 6-5 home win. read more More...
- Raiders baseball rebounds with three straight wins
- Bulldogs off to great start in search of division title
- Bausher’s pitching, leadership buoy Lehigh softball prospects
- Knights get strong pitching, hitting in 5-1 start to season
- Defending champ Patriots, Rebels, Cougars seek first place
- Area track and field athletes heading to Penn Relays
- Allentown softball’s success aided by Cheetahs program
- Arriving at Monmouth Park
- Bulldogs ready to compete again for boys lacrosse titles
- Frank Edwin Urich
Mr. Urich, 91, of Metuchen, died March 18, 2014. He graduated from Lebanon Valley College, Annville, Pa., and pursued a master’s degree at the University of Texas, Austin. Mr. Urich was a longst... More...
- Jennifer Jude Conigliaro Stark
- Charles G. Costello Sr.
- Shirley G. MacKenzie
- Robert W. Holtz Sr.